You will get close to 150 different learning points about virtually every aspect of delivering a great keynote. Like:
- What a perfect introduction sounds like.
- The secret words you need the MC to say to set the stage for you perfectly.
- Improvised openings, when do do them and why you need to prepare to be able to give them.
- Why early audience engagement is crucial (and how to do them right).
- How to create empathy with the audience.
- How to use the element of surprise in a speech.
- How to build credibility for yourself as a speaker early in the speech.
- How and when to reference research.
- About humor and when to use it (and when not to).
- How to identify speaker ticks and how to get rid of them.
- How to “ride” a laugh.
- The difference between “First acts”, “introductions” and “beginnings”.
- How to have “conversations” with big audiences.
- How to use rhetorical question.
- How to make a speech shorter or longer.
- How to make it easy for the audience to summarize your main message in a memorable way.
- How to use change of speed to increase impact of your speech.
And literally over 100 other topics in over 5 hours of online learning.
It's time for you to reach your full potential as a speaker.